Mission- and Business-Focused Consulting Services
SDF provides expert advice and assistance in support of our customer agencies’ mission-oriented business functions. Services we provide include:
- Management or strategy consulting, including research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios/simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance and strategy formulation
- Facilitation and related decision support services
- Survey services, using a variety of methodologies, including survey planning, design, and development; survey administration; data validation and analysis; reporting, and stakeholder briefings
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203.
SDF provides a wide variety of training services, including: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration, Learning Management and Internships.
SDF training courses may include commercially-available off-the-shelf training and/or educational courses that are delivered via an Instructor-led (i.e. traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar) and/or web-based (i.e. Internet/Intranet, software packages and computer applications) system.
Acquisition Management Support
SDF provides professional support services to agencies in conducting federal acquisition management activities. Services provided by SDF include:
- Acquisition planning assistance, including market research and recommending procurement strategy
- Acquisition document development, including cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, statements of work, synopses, solicitations, price negotiation memoranda, etc.
- Expert assistance in supporting proposal evaluations, including price/cost analysis or technical proposal analysis
- Contract administration support services, including assistance with reviewing contractor performance, developing contract modifications, and investigating reports of contract discrepancies
- Contract close-out assistance
- Competitive Sourcing support, including OMB Circular A-76 studies, strategic sourcing studies, privatization studies, public-private partnerships, and Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Act studies.
Program Management Support Services
SDF provides services to help agencies manage their mission-oriented business projects or programs and achieving mission performance goals. Services SDF provides include:
- All phases of program or project management, from planning to management to oversight to closeout.
- Operational/administrative business support services, in order to carry out program objectives.
SDF also manages financial and business solutions programs and projects.
Market Research and Analysis
SDF provides a variety of market research and analysis services, including
- Customizing strategic marketing plans,
- Branding initiatives
- Creating public awareness of products, services, and issues;
- Targeting market identification and analysis,
- Establishing measurable marketing objectives;
- Determining market trends and conditions,
- Identifying and implementing appropriate strategies,
- Conducting focus groups, telemarketing, individual interviews,
- Preparing/distributing surveys, and compiling/analyzing results,
- Establishing call centers.
DF provides temporary staffing and staff augmentation services for shorter periods of time, in areas such as:
- Administrative and clerical support
- Computer programming and data processing;
- General services and support;
- General technical and professional staff.
Program Management Support
Market Research and Analysis